Author Topic: my account is not opening  (Read 6873 times)

Offline waller008

• View Profile
my account is not opening
« on: July 31, 2014, 04:56:16 AM »
dear admin ,

my account waller008 is showing blank page and i didn't cheated why u blocked my account please look into this matter and restore my account as early as possible. Thanks

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: my account is not opening
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 02:57:31 PM »
dear admin ,

my account waller008 is showing blank page and i didn't cheated why u blocked my account please look into this matter and restore my account as early as possible. Thanks

Automated Suspension. Multiple Accounts:
-waller007
-waller008

Offline waller008

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 11:35:21 PM »
Dear Admin,
my first account waller007 was also not opening and u have suspended my account and i didn`t cheated u so i made other account with username waller008 to work with u please restore my new account waller008 so i work again with u and i am a loyal member so please restore my account waller008 and delete old waller007 so it may not conflict again . looking forward to your positive response .Thanks
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:43:10 PM by waller008 »

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 02:12:27 PM »
Dear Admin,
my first account waller007 was also not opening and u have suspended my account and i didn`t cheated u so i made other account with username waller008 to work with u please restore my new account waller008 so i work again with u and i am a loyal member so please restore my account waller008 and delete old waller007 so it may not conflict again . looking forward to your positive response .Thanks

Here is why your first account has been suspended.
Check the attachment.

Offline waller008

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 09:38:37 PM »
dear admin ,

i have only account from one computer and about my old account waller007 and i don`t now who is that iftikhar id person with same ip and secondly i am on shared networking with ip on lease with DHCP from my internet service provider so this may cause problem so that kindly reactivate my new account waller008 and delete my old account waller007 so i can work with you again .i hope that you consider my matter and solve this issue . looking forward to your positive reply. thanks

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 03:52:03 PM »
dear admin ,

i have only account from one computer and about my old account waller007 and i don`t now who is that iftikhar id person with same ip and secondly i am on shared networking with ip on lease with DHCP from my internet service provider so this may cause problem so that kindly reactivate my new account waller008 and delete my old account waller007 so i can work with you again .i hope that you consider my matter and solve this issue . looking forward to your positive reply. thanks

Hi,

Ok, I have re-stored your account.
But if a member got suspended or deleted, ask me first before you create another account.

Regards,
Admin

Offline waller008

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 09:08:02 AM »
dear admin my account waller008 restored by you disable again when i ask for cashout . i dont know why this happening again & again. please look into this matter thanks.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 05:46:50 PM »
dear admin my account waller008 restored by you disable again when i ask for cashout . i dont know why this happening again & again. please look into this matter thanks.

Hi,

I have check your account. Seems there is no problem with it.

Regards,
Admin