Author Topic: Balance?  (Read 3964 times)

Offline leaobm

• View Profile
Balance?
« on: March 11, 2018, 01:57:14 PM »
Balance of Balance is gone? Balance Balance is gone? As it was, it was over $ 1 before the Maintenance this week and now it's gone. What happened, please help me Administrator? Check the ERROR and reset my gain, please. I can not believe this happens on this highly regarded PTC Site. I await the return of it. Thank you. >:(

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: Balance?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 06:54:05 AM »
Balance of Balance is gone? Balance Balance is gone? As it was, it was over $ 1 before the Maintenance this week and now it's gone. What happened, please help me Administrator? Check the ERROR and reset my gain, please. I can not believe this happens on this highly regarded PTC Site. I await the return of it. Thank you. >:(

Hi,

You submitted referral recycle request, and recycling cost for each referral is $0.06 for upgraded member.
Please check attachment.

Offline leaobm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 01:35:12 AM »
Again my balance was changed, I did not make any use of it, such as Referral Recycling, or any other. Can you tell me the reason now? Thank you. :(

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 03:00:30 AM »
Again my balance was changed, I did not make any use of it, such as Referral Recycling, or any other. Can you tell me the reason now? Thank you. :(

Hi,

Recycling cost for each referral is $0.06 for upgraded member.
If you do not wish to recycle, then DO NOT SUBMIT any recycle request instead of denying everything. Thank you.